December 6, 2016

Did I say "Merry Christmas"?

So here I am at exactly 1:50 a.m. writing this down on my note, with a coffee-induced brain, supposedly meant for studying, but instead chose to be eaten by millennial angst; listening to Wolf saga and some cool indie pop rock to make me sound smart, but is actually just listening to some mainstream party music with high beats, and I'll write as if you care.



I'm beginning to get tired with my (boring and lousy) life. Lol kidding (but half-meant). I'm getting really sleepy, not sure whether I want to cry, sleep or continue studying. I just need to post my Christmas Wishlist 2016 as quick as how the time flies. I can still clearly remember my wishlist last year, which I would (if I'm not too showbizzzz) want to recycle again, lol I obviously didn't get most of those stuff. Even so, I'd still write another list for this year, just like how I constantly crave or want for some things that aren't meant for me (say whaaaat?); of course, this list was written by my demanding, conceited and bratty side. Cause: Accounting, Effect: Indignation. Damn. I've never described myself in real life as accurate as that one.

Drum roll, please.




All I want for Christmas is:

1.) You
2.) Ugh, You again.
3.) 1 or 2

Cheeeeesus Christ. Obviously, I was just kidding. I know you can't be mine (hahahahaha), at least not right now. Mother of Cheesus!!!! Hahahaha I can already imagine people facepalming while reading this.

If 1-3 will not work, I'll settle on:

1.) A wooden book stand


2.) Unicorn onesie



3.) Gift Certificates in stationery stores




4.) Jasmine Curtis' wardrobe in "Baka Bukas" a c1 originals indie film, which features the L in LGBT. Not only am I interested in watching this film, I also want to check-out the set-up and the styling vibe, inspired by the transition period of the 80s to the 90s. I don't know, I just find the fashion woooooah coooool, and it's already happening! From the sweats, bomber jackets, denims, belts, down to the high socks in white sneakers.


Just to give you an idea,







5.) Free tickets to all MMFF films this year (very exciting!)


6.) A date to go with number 5

7.) Lots of moral and spiritual support and motivation to finish college

8.) Bucket of courage, discipline (and intelligence)

9.) Become a guardian of public interest on 2017 💙

10.) Call me, maybe? hahahah

11.) 87 (wink) 😉



12.) Beer, Pizza and a Christmas movie. Oldies unite! 🍕🍕🍕🍻

13.) Just buy me some dress or something.

14.) That something could be this Puma Basket Heart Patent which I've been drooling over



15.) I just want to pass this semester and travel the world!!!!! Lol, I just want to pass this semester.




Good night y'all!

Merry Christmas you filthy animals and a happy new year!


Demented but still truly yours,
Sweeteranna 💕


I looooooove December feels! (without prerev)


Photos aren't mine, taken via Pinterest, Facebook and Unsplash.com. Credits to rightful owners. 

No comments :

Post a Comment