December 23, 2015

Christmas Wishlist 2015

Ooops!




My dear friends,

Sorry for the unending dramas and melancholy these past few months, brought to you by yours truly, hahaha when in fact I'm actually having such a good time! I'm not even lying. Hahahah In reference to my previous post, guys some of my letters are just made-up ok? (YUP! I'm a big fat liar, in a good writer-ish kind of way) But to tell you honestly, I do feel bad about lying in kindergarten and grade 6! Goodness! I wasn't even a gymnast or worse a princess (wanna-be)! Hahahaha what was I thinking? I didn't know that I had the tendency of being a pathological liar. Good Lord. (Next time we know I'm faking posts on instagram) But of course, that will never happen. I promise to just live out what I am and what I'm about to become, and hopefully with class and integrity (I will try, try my best). 

Second, I will never mourn from cutting out some friendships or rather some people in my life, just because they do not like the truths about me. I mean, it's not my loss anyway. And, even if I probably have the hardest time of fully loving myself, because I'm always like pessimistic and inferior - I'm not like this and not like that -- at the end of the day, I get to pat myself at the back for still standing tall despite what my inner demons are telling me. So yes, I guess that pretty much ends my drama (for a little while lol) haha!

Anyway,

I actually was kind of lazy doing this Christmas Wishlist thingy because I felt like I already had almost all the things I needed/wanted right now; I have the sweetest/loving friends, I have all the time to rest before diving in to acads again, also materialistically, I already have my superga shoes and the sandals I've been saving up for before christmas and I felt like I  already have so much and all I want right now is to share all of these things to the people who need them most. With that said, I'm the real Miss Universe 2015 hahaha kidding! Anyhow, I still made a list of the things that I wanted to receive this christmas (just in case)


1.) Skull Candy headphones --- OH GOD! I've been wanting to have one for ages.




2.) A set of collared dresses! (Well, you know me)




3.) A pinafore dress or a jumper skirt - Because why not?




4.) This pair of socks from Topshop!  - yes I'm so weird. 




5.) Wonderland instax Film, it's been a long time my old friend. 




6.) A girlfriend like Rose Dix. I've been binge watching their Youtube channel, sometimes I feel like I might turn out to be a lesbian after all hahahah kidding. But who knows???





7.) A disney sport watch!



8.) Passing grades (However, considering there is this thing called 'magis', of course you want them to be higher than the passing rate, uhuh) to all my subjects this semester! Yup!




9.) Lastly, You. 

All I want for Christmas is You. KIDDING! All I want for Christmas is for me to be confidently beautiful with a heart. HAHA! No, I really want you (and a bucket of beer, I guess)! 




I once heard a homily that says "Genuine happiness comes when you give more, instead of anticipating the things you want to receive" I guess, that's true. 

Happy Holidays, everyone!


Wishing you all true love and happiness from sweeteranna!