January 20, 2016

What I usually do on weekends



One of my friends asked me what I normally do on weekends, I told her I sleep a lot hahaha which is kinda true, yet she might think I'm a useless pig who happens to be too lazy to even live. So, I just came up with this idea of writing it down here on my blog, just so she could think otherwise. (But really, I just love sleeping and cuddling with my pillows on weekends)


  • I normally wake up drinking water first (Do I have to tell you this?) 
  • I start organizing things I feel like cluttered over the past week, HAHAHA! These are mostly, my school stuff
  • I binge watch series or youtube channels which is the highlight of the weekend !!! Currently watching: The Flash (I've just started!), How to get Away with Murder (Goodness, I don't even know what to feel about this series). I like watching random Youtube Channels like Kendall Jenner's Paparazzi's channel hahahahaha or Rosie and Rose Dix channels. When I'm not binge watching, I'm usually reading or stalking other people's blog. (Or washing the dishes at home) 
  • I plan about almost everything for the coming week. 
  • On Saturday early evenings, sometimes I sleep, sometimes I jog, but usually I study (lol this is not a joke) or read books.
  • Saturday midnights are for binge watching! 

And the above mentioned, only happen when friends do not ambush me for a beer night or a walk in the mall event (LOL) 

  • On Sunday I usually wake up late in time for lunch
  • Hear mass, and buy fries after hahaha!
  • On Sunday afternoons, I jam with my cousins - boardgames / ride the bicycle / watch korean movies /bake /eat /run. WE DO ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN! 
  • Sunday nights are for stressing out about monday. Yup. 


Advance Happy Weekend!