May 16, 2015

Wants that I couldn’t have rn (as in, right now)

Things I couldn't have rn





Friends, 

Wanting something you couldn't have may be one of the most painful/frustrating experiences you could ever have or feel (no hugot intended). Instead of taking a bath first, this morning, I decided to share to you things I've been dreaming of atm or rn (literally; dreaming, lusting, wanting, aghhhhhhhhh).



1.) Classic 2750 Superga -Cotu Classic (Scarlet, Navy or White)

I've always wanted these shoes after I saw Alexa Chung wore them. You can't stop my fangirl spirit, guys.





2.) Cards against humanity





This set of cards was created by a group of alumni in highland park highschool, this set was supposed to be a party game for the new year's eve celebration. It is a game where players write out the funniest or humorous response to a topic question. It really sounds fun and I want to have my own set!


3.) Dirty Pretty Things by Michael Faudet



Since I'm such a poetry wanna-be-savyy and a Lang-Leav-mainstream fanatic, of course I want to add Michael Faudet on my collections, right? I've been eyeing this book even before its market release.

4.) Topshop ditsy frill bardot





I tell you, never can a bardot blouse go wrong on a hot summer day.


5.) Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli



Everyone on the web says that, this book is so far the best YA fiction of 2015! Who wouldn't want to try reading this? I myself couldn't wait to have my own copy!



I hope I get to infect you with my wanting hahahaha


Love,
Patricia