April 3, 2015

Strings: My current summer afternoon vibe (chap 1)

Hello!

I'm too lazy to move out of bed again. Haha! As what you've noticed, I made small changes into my blog space, trying to get into the "twenties-mood" huh, I still wanted something minimalistic and clean. I plan to share more photos now but I still don't have my photoshop and lightroom installed, so some of my photos may suck (at least, for a while). Anyway, what have I been up to since April started? Nothing. Now that, I guess, I have finally moved on to my Graduation Euphoria, I am currently having my lamentations for holy week. Kidding. I am actually having the great staycation (And I'm dying). To be honest, I couldn't wait any longer to go somewhere this summer. Ughhhhhhhh! BUT, my mom told me it's Holy Week so I should stay at home and pray. I am totally respecting that. 

So now, I am currently reading; Junot Diaz's This is how you lose her, I'm not yet done with it but so far, it's a good read! It gets really boring at home, I'm probably going to be really fat when I come back to school on Wednesday. 

I have a lot of plans this summer, I'll tell you more about it after holy week. Plus, more posts are coming (I've been thinking about it since the start of the year!). Moreover, I'm going to post more of this "my summer afternoon vibes", you better expect to see more photos of what I'm currently reading (or doing). Thank you for keeping up with my rants today. I just got really bored. 



Love, Patricia