April 1, 2015

The wedding

It's official! 



Hahahahaha Happy April Fools' Day!!! --- Okay. I'm too corny. What I'm about to show you are some of my Wedding Pictures.  Hahahahaha kidding. These are some of my Graduation pictures



On March 28, 2015. I officially was declared a Graduate of Ateneo de Naga University, with a degree in Business Administration major in Financial Accounting (Yes! I'm now a degree holder). However, I still need to go to school for another degree because I have to take the board subjects needed for the CPA-board exam (I'm really praying hard for this). It has always been my plan; "I won't finish this way". 


During that day, I actually was feeling a little nostalgic, it's not because I'm already finishing the battle in my chosen field, but because of the thought that things are not going to be the same anymore after that day. 






I was with my sister and my mom during the said event. My Dad wasn't able to come because of his tight schedule (But, he did manage to prepare our lovely dinner)


We made it!


I want to say something more and deeper than this but I believe today isn't the right time to say it. By all means, I'm still very grateful for having that day.



Love, Patricia
P.S. This is not my last graduation (lol)
P.P.S I love Chucky Enciso's glam team. Thanks a lot!