July 24, 2014

Opinionated



My friends know me as someone who stands with her own convictions, if there is a choice with either a yes or a no; my answer would never be in between, I would have to say “no”, if it’s really a “no” and vice versa. I hate, “it depends”. But that doesn’t mean, I don’t know how to weigh and consider other things in the word “or”. I do. In fact, this is why I am writing you another letter.

In my almost twenty years of existence in this world, I can say that I am the type of girl who thinks a lot, I am a chronic over-thinker and emotionally driven as well. I am talkative; I say a lot of things because what I say tells something about my convictions and feelings. I hate being wrong and I hate being proven wrong. I am always right and ironically, I believe this is my flaw as a person. I admit it.

I am not intelligent, as others. I debated in high school, clearly without knowledge about geometry and scientific theories because I always fail math and I flunked general science and physics, I only experienced being an honor student a few times in class and it was because I had an awesome seatmate. HAHAHA. But that doesn’t make my voice in the world any less small, even if I had a bad grammar. I can always stand a point of why I am right. This is why my life is problematic (Lol), it’s because I can always justify things, even if I know it’s already wrong. Street smart; who always knows what to do, when in the verge of not knowing what to do.

It’s just that, today I’ve been challenged and I utterly feel pissed. Maybe I was meant for defense, but not for criticism. Maybe, I was meant to critic, but not to be criticized. My-street-smart-in-me was not pleased.

However, never tell me that I don’t think deeply, or don't weigh things before I let them out. I wrote this letter for 3 hours because I weighed things. I thought of it deeply, also because I hate to be proven wrong.


In excruciating Business Research,

“Pat!!!!”