July 30, 2014

At sting nights

You are the bomb, you are everything I'm always afraid to break. You make me cry and happy, all at once. I couldn't utterly say how I feel when I'm near you. It makes me tremble and it makes me gush. You're the thing that resembles my strengths and reminds me of my weakness.  And I sworn, that day when you held me and I held back. I failed to sustain my expectations. I promise to never let it happen again. I told you, I will certainly certainly, move forward. I want to know and learn more I about you. I seek to believe that I could be better at finding out, if only I do it with faith, not only faith in God but faith in me. I hope I'm on the right track. I'm weird for writing you this letter, but I promise I'll be with you until the sting nights end. I won't give up, until I've fully understand you. Love me back and I promise I'll pass midterms. 

To: All my subjects this semester
From: Patricia P.