December 20, 2013

22.) What are the gifts you don't want to receive this Christmas?

1.) I never would want to receive Perishable Goods. As I've always said, you can give me anything that lasts, something that would be there for years so that I can remember the person who gave it, for a lifetime.  

2.) I seldom want a pair of shoes as a gift (I don't know why). I want to buy my own pairs. Solution; Transform it to Cash instead lol - demanding anna 101.

3.) I really hate Christmas special Mugs hahahahahahahahaha

4.) I am not a fan of gift sets. 



Disclaimer: Guys, I won't hate you if you give me those things written above. (I just found them, unsuitable for my preference) BUT IT'S OKAY, because what matters is not the kind of gift or price tag, it's ALWAYS the effort and that thought that counts.