October 13, 2013

It's Over, Again.

This semester was both the most stressful and the most lax of all Sems I've ever had. I'll take it gradually. It was the most stressful because there were a lot of things to finish (eg. A film etc.) and also because I am a bit of a GC (Grade Conscious) this semester; I have never been a GC before, I'm guessing this is one of the traits acquired for being in the third year of college already. In the contrary, this was also the most lax (A Chill-ka lang Sem) because there were a lot of Holidays or Vacations not to mention 'The Conju-Rain'. 

Whatever happened to Perfect Combination. I'm Glad that it's finally over. However, It's my anxiety for the release of grades that's not over, and probably it's never gonna end.

On the brighter note, I'm super happy for the the fact that I'm temporarily not gonna sleep beside my towering papers of stress. I need to prepare considering there are more papers coming next sem (that is if I'm going to pass). Ahhhhhh



Either way, I'm very grateful for the blessings I have received. I will not mention them anymore but I feel really lucky, even now. Let me just put it this way, I have had a lot of tears and laughs this sem, I am the most stressed out laziest person ever, but still God answered all my prayers and I've never been so happy in my college life !!!! (lol I know my grades aren't released yet and I'm not P.L. okay? well, that's not it) I am blessed because at last I finally felt so satisfied and I know the pain isn't over (It's never gonna leave, trust me) the thing is, my happiness right now over powers the pain and I'm super thankful for that. At least, temporarily.

I am so inspired, I'm out of words. HAHA! 

So 'whoever' is reading this right now remember "To Pray and Do the Prayer" and the rest will come. I did it. We did it! Yay, Hello Semestral Break!!!!!!!!!!!! 


xx,
Anna-Banana <3