May 29, 2013

June Playlist: School Blues



I'm not really fond of sharing my music selection with others, I really suck in music haha. But since, I have a new blog surface (If you haven't noticed, I changed it again to a lot simpler surface for better reading lol. Kidding. The truth is I prepared this for a more personal writing media for the coming school year a.k.a drama year, so there you go a simpler, cleaner version of my blog. Good news; I still got my comment box!) Ok since we are already talking about School! I will now present to you my June Playlist. 

Try - P!nk

Secret - OneRepublic

Give me Love - Ed Sheeran

Eyes like sky - Frank Ocean

Teen Idle - Marina and the Diamonds

Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

High Hopes - Kodaline

Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey

Therapy - All time Low

Little Things - One Direction

Growing Up - The Maine

Carry On - Fun

Live Like You're Dying - Lenka

Just Give me a Reason - P!nk

The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls