April 4, 2013

Summer Heat



<----------


It's the time of the year again, where we can show off some skin. I just wish I can say; "Bikini" hahaha. Girls and Boys, it's time to get our planners and notebooks! List, List, List the things you want to do this summer, and that includes your summer lessons (like mine!). While writing this I can already picture out a beach, a cold cold beer, a book, the white sand, the waves, mixed fruits, ipod, ACCCCCCK! WHYYYYY DO I HAVE TO STAY IN SCHOOL THIS SUMMER? *insert all the sad emoji icons here*

Anyway, that was just my imagination "the tumblr kind of summer", if you can't go to the beach this year, don't fret because there're still a lot of alternatives. right? It means more sleepovers and movies and books to read and disco lights and travel and and and the list goes on :) 

I myself is excited for summer vacations, and I have already spent 2 weeks "Staycation" hahaha just yesterday, I went to my friend, byen's house, for a sleepoverrrr + Gossip Girl marathon. I swore it was fun. I'm also already excited going to Manila again, although I'm more excited to the shopping part, not the hustle and bustle of Manila. I still do consider peaceful summer where you can just stay at home and CLEAN the clutter! orrrrr if you want some water-splashing-kind-of thing, I will definitely suggest a Water War! Haaaaaayst wish I could do that this summer with all these studying (technique; Skip Class, hahahahaha kidding). Plus, AVOID THE COMPUTER. It's summer and it's time to get out there and enjoy the heat, spend time with your friends, hang out. Plenty of waaaays are out there. Don't waste it!

I also want to share a picture of Byen and I at our sleepover, please forgive the vain-yard hahaha
Taken via Instagram (@vivienveluz)


&& don't forget to find love this summer!


No comments :

Post a Comment