April 6, 2013

My Summer Capsules

After blogging about Summer Activities, I opted to blog about my summer capsules as well, the things we got to have this summer! (I know my blog would seem a little boring right now, I haven't blogged about my recent activities yet, don't worry just a week from now, I'd share something again about it) Right now, I can only give you capsules, lists, not to mention; dramas! haha

I already told you that the Summer of the Southern Hemisphere is my most awaited season (lol! As if we have 4 seasons in the Philippines. Let's just assume we have hahaha), and definitely the Northern Hemisphere is currently celebrating their Spring season right now. How about the Philippine Season? Hahahaha! Well, I always feel like it's Spring and Summer here, hahahaha I kiddddd! ------ Wait. Is it just me, or is it time for "Pastels" to come out on this paragraph? Lol! 

STOP! I SMELL CORN!

Let's move on to these "Things" Okay?


Starting off with the Books I plan to read this summer



The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin   
Love and Other Lemons by Katrina Stuart Santiago
Please Ignore Vera Dietz  by A.S. King

Swim Wears - again I'm just building castles in the air again, I won't even dare to wear two-piece although there're always exceptions you know, like when my confidence level heats up because I was drunk hahahaha! Kidding. But if I really had the body I would definitely wear the following:

J.Crew - Girls' knotted bikini set in Anchor Print
J. Crew - Girls' Heart Tank


I also found this cute Idea from Anemone (My Fave Brand of Swimwear by the way)
(If ever someone from their brand come across my blog (Sorry. I used your Photoshere)



Topshop - Red Texture Check  Bikini
Topshop - Pink Kitty Bandeau Bikini






Cover-ups - I totally love cover-ups! Well aside from letting us wear our swim-wears with ease and confidence without looking too slutty, they also add style into our beach-vibe outfits. 


Topshop - Tangerine Playsuit Cover-up




River Island - Orange Dip Dye Sleeveless open back



Zara - Long Sleeve Open-Work top


Now it's time for Sun Outfits *Drum roll*

I think, One of the things I really love about the Spring/Summer outfits is the Effortless feel, it's very easy to style. (You know I always value the beauty of wearing Stylish without Effort ----> kumi'Kate Moss hahahaha) I also love the colors during summer/spring, they are always in pastels (the cliche) and as we all know they are very sweet to look at, that's why I always love Pastels (Isn't it obvious in my blog? lol)

Right now, I'm lusting over Muscle tees, Hanging-tees, Jersey Tops, Sheers, Skater Skirts, Chambrays, T-Strap Sandals (In Pastels). So far the three brands who never really fails me when it comes to effortless dressing are Oxygen Clothing, AEO and Topshop :) -That's just my opinion, there are a lot of brands that sell pastels, like say for example forever 21 which is the mainstream shop of mod teenagers (like me) now a days. 

I'd just share a few but honestly I've been eyeing to soooo many apparels since the beginning of time hahahaha and I'll make this fast because mama is already mandating me to Sleep already hahahahaha okayyyyyyyy

THEY ARE ALL FROM TOPSHOP, wasn't able to find my files from other brands =)))))))))

     

    



These Muscle Tees are from Forever 21 (I made a quick search): 




Charlie Sunnies - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! because I'm running out of time, I just want to say that I am super-dooooper lusting over these super-doooooper affordable sunnies! 




That's it! Those are my summer capsules but that's not all, wait for Part II: My summer 'Beauty' capsules and the must haves! =))) Have a great summer! 

xx,
Anna



No comments :

Post a Comment