March 23, 2013

Valentino Spring 2013: Haute Couture


Since, I've been melancholic again earlier, I'm about to bring in the Ice, I'm going to share with you my favorite Haute Couture this season!!!!!! Ack! It's Valentino :) I love the gowns, I super super super love them all! If I could only have all the money in this world!

Here are my 15 favorites: 

All Photos from Vogue.com


I really love the first one! 






Adorbs!



 ^This one reminds me of a Modern Filipiniana Gown :)

^This is my Favorite among all! I think this will flatter my mom-arms hahaha!



 Why haven't I imagined making this kind of design ugh, but then again it's Valentino, Right? 
It's Fashion Forward! It's Cool. I love it

Stunning! Need I say more? 




^The details are Marv! 


^I think this is the most breathtaking one! 

Okay that's it. How about you, what's your favorite? :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment