January 31, 2013

Animals



Yay! I had a little moment with Polyvore again, been missing shopping days, the school is kinda tough right now :( And we all need to have a break somehow. I advise you to use Polyvore, for those fashionistas out there, it kinda relaxes me hahaha. 

Set 1: "I'll be your Minnie"

Don't you just love Minnie Mouse? :( Ahhhhh


I'll be your minnie





Set 2: "The Good and The Bad Kitty"


The Latter Set is interesting, Hahahaha it's contradicting my first set actually haha, Tom and Jerry anyone? I don't know what's up with me and Wild Animals, but I'm seriously into Lions, Cats, Snakes, Eagles and Crocodiles lately (Something to think about haha) 

I would also want to present to you the "Houndstooth" Print, I am absolutely loving this kind of Print, It's my new favorite! 
The Good and the Bad Kitty





I think that would be all for now, Oh how I wish all of these will just come out of the screen whenever I pick them :| Who doesn't want that right?


So what do you guys think of my sets? :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment