December 27, 2012

Uninspired

Been so uninspired lately, maybe because I got too buckled up with not going out this Holiday Break. But here I am finally writing again, I know my writing might bore you sometimes but well, that's me I always blab about anything!

I don't know what makes me so sad whenever I see accounting related materials at home, it just depresses me, so I just drown myself with John Green books lately. Uhhh okay so much for that sharing.

Anyway, what have you got for Christmas? Did Santa come? Haha! I'm so excited to hear from you! In my case, Santa didn't come at all (Am I getting old for him to forget me? another depressing thoughts from me again). Jealous, for those people who got their wishes :( but then again, at least we got to experience the Cold Breeze of Christmas! Yes?


With regards with the coming 2013. I'm sure you're now wondering what awaits us in fashion. (Let us have some photos from Harper's Bazaar and Glamour):

  • Lines

Marc Jacobs
  • Leather 

 
Holmes and Young
  •  Fresh from Bed

 
Jill Stuart



  •  Black and White

Lela Rose

Theyskens' Theory
 
  •  Flat and Low Heels 
Peter Som , Marc Jacobs

Coooool! I hope 2013 will be a really great year for all of us! Yet, I think it's too early for me to say goodbye, let's still enjoy the last days of 2012! :) I hope you're all doing great.


xx, anna


P.S. What Laptops can you suggest me? I've been dying to have one! It's such a sacrifice to use a pad for blogging or worse borrow from my cousin's (Shame!) lol

P.P.S. Do you think it's time for me to use my Own Domain? Comment!