December 24, 2012

Oh its Christimas time again!

It's Christmas Time. I'm blogging fast right now because we have to attend the midnight mass (please bare with me my dearest internet connection.)

It's indeed true that Christmas is best celebrated in the Philippines, based from my own experiences, of course.You could just imagine some people Working hard for this day to be successful, even the poorest family have a nice way to celebrate it, there were times when I felt like Christmas was only for the rich because of those expensive gifts, parties and those happy stuffs they do. But then I realized Christmas should be for everyone, because it's not about those expensive gifts (those are just merely lifeless thoughts for having something to post on instagram) instead Christmas must be celebrated happily without expectations of any kind, just be Happy and happiness means being able to feel appreciation in the smallest things you made, those things sacrificed just to have the best "noche buena", the feeling of wrapping gifts for the less priviledge, for our bestfriends, sisters, parents etc. Just to make them feel happier not by the gifts but by the thoughts of remembering them.

I am so nostalgic right now, forgive me I just miss the old times, when everyone was so noisy. I miss those kinds of noise, and it makes no sense to why suddenly everything becomes so quiet, so sad? Maybe something is lacking, I don't know. I don't want to be Mrs. Scrooge, I love this season a looooot, but it's just sad that people makes this superficial.

I am always inspired during Christmas, it gives me butterflies, it's a happy day for everyone, we all deserve to be happy! If you are sad because it seems like everyone have forgotten you or you don't have something to eat, don't fret, God is preparing the biggest gift for you. :)


That's it! I need to go to church now.


Merry Christmas!!!!