July 10, 2012

Hoooha Tribal!


Still not sure what to wear in the Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants' Bohemian acquaintance party?




Uhuh, you read it correctly. This is for you :) Of course, for the people who read my blog as well. We are aware that the hottest trend right now is the ---The Tribal/Bohemian Look. To keep us updated, I made this post. (Wanna-be)

First I should tell you that there's basically four kinds of prints that would go with the hottest trend:

1.) The Ikat: 


2.) The Tie Dye:



3.) The Paisley: 



4.) The Aztec: (This is actually my favorite print of all)




Don't they look nice and artistic? *Heart Eyes*

Now that you all know the kinds of print, I will now share to you my collection of photos after searching what to wear in a bohemian inspired look :) I really do hope this will help you.

Let us now start the Photo Blog (I got all of these photos from Google to Yahoo, from Tumblr to Blogspot)
Let's Drool together


Let's be inspired by the Boho Queen























A Dorothy Perkins Tribal Look styled By Camille Co:




Plus I can't really control myself from sharing to you these awesome nails <3 



Tell you more about it later. I'm gonna be late for school Ciao!