July 16, 2012

Hippie Party!!! Part 2 :)

So because my friend, Sam already uploaded some of the photos from the bohemian party, I think I have the right to post them here. I also got photos from others (Please, don't sue me for grabbing photos without consent Hahaha)

I have to say, the dance after the party really made it more fun!



With Dance-mates hahahaha :) 
 Hahahaha the trip to jerusalem with a twist. Hahahahahaha it was kind of fun, doing 'those stuff' Hahaha :)



See, how wild we are? :)


The whole group. Honestly, I really don't like the table cloth, I mean, the color even if it's yellow, it's not that photogenic. HAHAHAHAHA BUT ANYWAY! I'm not after the table cloth :) 


With the best at JPIA Party :)


with some of my AM11 friends :) don't they look sexxxxy? 




So I guess that's it ;)

I wish there would be more party like this.
Thank youuuu so much!