March 30, 2012

Surprise!

And because I was inspired by Ate Danica's sketches :) I draw an actual fashion illustration. It's really hard, but it's worth it. I told myself, maybe I'll be the next Hayden Williams everyone! Hahaha He have tons of Fashion illustration, Google him! The Body Base was inspired by him :D

I got the inspiration from the Devil Wears Prada movie, just watched it yesterday the 2nd time. Made me a bit teary eyed at the ending :)

It's a mother and daughter look. Sweet right? 

Bitching with Prints and Laces :)

To tell you, I was really in love with the girl in the left because of the clashing prints: Polka, Florals and Checkered. Though the Coat is really hard to make, it took me an Hour to finalize it.

Anyway, I hope you like my wanna-be part 2 people :) Haha expect that I'll be drawing a lot more!