March 4, 2014

Favorites from the 86th Academy Awards

Here we go again! Do you still remember my 85th Academy Awards favorites here? Ack! It just seems like yesterday when I wrote the post, never have I thought it's been a year already. Anyway, enough with introductions. I'm utterly excited to present my favorites from this year's Oscars. It's the same feeling all over again, the feeling when you don't know how to narrow it down to seven favorites, this is why I hate favoritism. God! What am I saying? Haha

Here it goes;




(In random order)


Jennifer Lawrence is in once again, Dior haute Couture.
Superb Red.



Lupita Nyong'o in Prada.

This girl made her Red Carpet History! 
I love everything about her!



Naomi Watts in Calvin Klein

As everyone was gushing about Lupita and JLaw's outfits,
I was gushing on this Girl hahaha her dress was really my favorite,
It's elegant yet not too over the top. I love it!  



Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive

It's not surprising, that aside from winning Best Actress in Blue Jasmine, 
Cate has always been a winner at the red carpet.



Kristin Chenoweth in Roberto Cavalli

The beading is just tooooo amazing!



Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen

Hail to McQueen again! 



Kate Hudson in Versace

No words for this. Ugh! It's too gorgeous, even the styling is beautiful.


That's it! I just made my Top 7 favorite red carpet moments at this year's Oscars. However, for the reason that I really can't take my eyes off this couple, I am adding them on the list. Yay!


Matthew Conaughey and Camilla Alves 
in Gabriela Cadena and Dolce & Gabbana Suit

Totally perfect white ensemble for the two of them. 



Good Night! Thanks for reading this Quick post hahaha gotta watch How I met your mother later! mwa


xoxo,
Anna

photos from:
http://oscar.go.com/
http://www.forbes.com/
http://nymag.com/