March 6, 2013

Favorites from the 85th Academy Awards



Hello Hello! It's almost a month since I last spoke to you LOL, I've just been soooooooooooooooooooo busy and I suffered from high fever! Talk about my March! But now, I dare say TV is now the best medicine. Because of the 'medicine' I got the chance to see the Oscars!!!!! Right then, Fashion TV also had a feature about the dresses which ignited my bones again.

These are my Top 7 favorites: (Honestly, I couldn't actually figure out which of all those gorgeous dresses to pick for my Top 7, aaaack!)  



-In Random-



Anne Hathaway in Prada 



Jennifer Aniston in Valentino



Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture 
She's sooooooooooooo Stunning!!!!!



Jessica Chastain in Armani Prive
Fab Dress! I wish I could have one :(((((



Amanda Seyfried in Alexander Mcqueen



Sandra Bullock in Ellie Saab


Stacy Keibler in Naeem Khan


One thing I'm really excited about the Oscars is the Red Carpet, I mean it's every girl's dream!!!!! Every year I always collect Oscars' Red Carpet Dresses since 2008, given the chance to hack my harddrive hahahaha most of what is in there are Movies, Fashion Portfolios and Oscars Dresses! Happy Hacking =))))))

But then again Prom season is almost over, uggggh Y am I so late to post this?  Although, most of us can still get inspirations from these dresses, you'll never know when but I assure there'd be moments.


Love, Anna


No comments :

Post a Comment