February 15, 2014

What's stopping you?


"This is what annoys me so much. Like what is stopping me? Nothing. If I wanted, I could go outside and run and run and run and don’t look back. I could get up and just leave. Or in the middle of an exam I could scream out and cause a fit, if I really wanted to. Or I could get up right now, go outside run up to a guy and kiss him - any guy. It’s the same for things like school where if I wanted to I could actually pass with good grades. I could easily lose weight if I set my mind to it. Because end the only: Who’s Stopping You? Yourself. Your fear of not being good enough. Your fear that people mightn’t like you for trying to do something out there and different. And that’s what I hate about society, the idea that you have to follow the trends and do’s and don’t’s. You can do what you want, be who you want. Because in the end, if you suceed all the failures in life, the ones who judged you for stepping out there and making a change, will suck up to you. And who cares if you fail? Stand up and try again. Because the only thing stopping you, is you." (lushscene.tumblr.com)


I was hit.