December 4, 2013

6.) Your Highs and Lows of this Past year

This Past year, have been extremely devastating for me. I've failed in my major subjects, I've had super low grades beyond my expectations. I've lost the confidence in me. I've been heart-broken (Charot.). Aside from that I went through major dramas in my life (Which I won't elaborate anymore.) In short, I lost the Fire and I lost the Butterflies. I've been really depressed in life. The kind of depression where you are lost in a foreign country and you don't know where to go. Honestly, my course depresses me so much (Until, I met people who inspired me a lot).

My Highs this Past year, were very mischievous. It always lies underneath my sadness. I always realize this after every struggle. That's why I always tell people, "Hold on when things go rough". This past year, I've met a lot of wonderful people. People who believes in me and I thank them for everything :) I've failed my majors subjects, but the Good thing is, I was still able to "Hold on". That's the thing about giving-up; you always lose. So don't. 

I felt very blessed because despite the adversities. I still feel like I'm on top. 
I am proud of maintaining my blogspot for almost 3 years :)
I am proud of what I've become now, even if I'm not already the speaker type of girl.
I am proud that I failed. (This is the Highest I've ever been) without this, I wouldn't be able to realize all my mistakes. Thus, I wouldn't have been able to meet my friends :) 


I hope Christmas brings me new stories! :)