November 27, 2013

1.) 30 interesting facts about myself

Self-Introductions are really very important to me, haha okay, so before I formally start this 28-day challenge, I want to share to you some interesting facts about myself =)))))))))) which 87% of the people I know would certainly not believe this.

This might bore you a loooooooooot, so get your pillows ready. 


1. I have extreme Love for Ice cream that I basically eat Ice Cream everyday (HAHA! This is obvious.)

2. I find Horror Films, STUPID. 

3. I am "Anna Wintour" Fan Girl =))))))

4. I was a Lady Bug last 2009 Halloween Party 
      


5. I love indie-music

6. I have Large ears. =))))))) That's why friends call me "Dumbo"

7.  I love my Law Subjects more than my Accounting Subjects. <3 <3

8. Croissant is the only thing I really love in Starbucks. Hahahaha then when Croughnuts were advertised, you cannot imagine how delighted I am Hahahaha =))))))

9. I want to try the best pizzeria in Italy. The name is Pizzeria da Michele in Naples. (I pray for this every night) 



10. I am addicted to shoes. I try to invest more in shoes rather than clothes. People with bad shoes are turn-offs. 

11. I secretly want to marry a Doctor. 

12. I know how to bake complex recipes but I don't know how to cook rice. -_- 

13. I am sucker in numbers. 327,000 will be 37200 when I write it.

14. I prefer to shop alone. 

15. I always find smart guys super attractive. 

16. I love long Jeepney night rides with my earphones on. That's how I build a new blog post. 

17. I love the Bronte Sisters <3

18.  I can see myself as CARRIE BRADSHAW (Hahahahahaha! Not because I want to marry Austin Butler lol)

19. I love reading but I read slow.

20. I love the Color Yellow.

21. <------ I hate this number. 

22. I've been blogging since I was 12

23. I am super insecure with Catriona Grey. Fvck!

24. Stalking Bryan Boy is my Guilty Pleasure. I honestly love him despite having reputation-issues in the ph elite society. 

25.  I know how to do a Water Color Painting. 

26. OH GOD! I love Carrot Cake! 

27. I am a frustrated Ballerina/Singer/CIA-agent/Ultramega-Sexy-Scientist  LOOOOOOL

28. CATS are my first love. They ignite my bones. 

29. At school I have this motto that "Every seatmate is a best friend" :)))))

30. I usually build my Love Stories when I am about to close my eyes and sleep.