May 12, 2013

Met Gala 2013 (Punk: Chaos to Couture)

It's the event of the year again, for Art and Fashion enthusiasts! It's none other than, the Met Gala; The Fashion event of the year as quoted by vogue magazine, it's also the High Fashion avenue. It has always been my dream to showcase a design for them (Hopefully soon. sigh). Anyway, I'm already excited to show you my best dressed list. Let's get the ball rolling!

http://www.metmuseum.org/about-the-museum/press-room/exhibitions/2012/punk-chaos-to-couture

The theme for this year was Punk: Chaos to Couture, I actually looooove the theme, it's a fun challenge for everyone!


Anne Hathaway in Calvin Klein

Rooney Mara in Givenchy

Elle Fanning in Rodarte (This is actually my Favorite!)


Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior and Bryan Atwood 


Emma Roberts in Diane Von Furstenberg

Alexa Chung in Erdem (AAAAAAAAAAAAH!)


Dakota Fanning in Rodarte


Hailee Steinfeld in Donna Karan Atelier

Anna Wintour in Chanel
I think Anna was really very subversive when she wore this floral number, I mean she showed up too brave. I like it.

Nina Dobrev in Monique Lhuillier 

Brooklyn Decker in Peter Piloto


Lilly Collins in Moschino



That ends it! Personally, I really don't like "Punk Fashion" but I kinda have fallen for it with how everyone incorporated it creatively! :)

I hope you enjoyed this! 


(c) http://www.huffingtonpost.com