December 1, 2012

Simple Christmas




I would probably say this is the simplest list I’ve ever made. Am I really growing up? Say Yes! Say Yes! Haha



 
  1.  The John Green Bookset


 I already have Fault in our Stars, I just need those 4 books to complete them! 
Yay. Oh how I love John Green's Modern Classics


2. Charles Dickens' Collection

3.  1Q84 Bookset




 3.  A Cup of Chocolate drink with Marshmallows and Whip Cream



4. French Macarons




 5. Cute Forever21 Buds while I listen to great music. Speaking of which, did I ever tell you, I love  
     the bands; Blind Pilot and The Smiths? Ahhhhhh


Forever 21 tech accessory
"Accessorize your ears" Oh sure!


 5. A pair of new Jogging Shoes ---- Not just WISH but I need it!



6. Another Zara Piece. And I must say, this one makes me squeal!!! For it's a Yoko Ono T-shirt   
    and it's screaming 'John Lennon'  =)))))) #iGoogleMoNaYan

    Zara Retail, have always been my favorite brand!!! :3 I feel really classy whenever I wear Zara   
    (Or at least I think I am hahaha). I promise to collect more pieces from them.




That ends my list, I'm really not expecting a lot of Gifts this Christmas for I understand that Christmas shouldn't be that way. All I wanted was to have a nice cup of Chocolate and a Book. (That would make my Christmas more special!). If Only there's winter in the Philippines, I would've added a Sweatshirt among my list. Hahaha Anyway, I wish you all, a really nice December! ---Make it nicer with Cupcakes, I advise you to join my Giveaway: Here




xxoo, Anna

No comments :

Post a Comment