September 16, 2012

We got that sweet heart loving Dancing in the dark

It's been a while. The sweeteranna was so busy reuniting with her old friends this Bicolandia Festival. Plus, I got really busy playing temple run. Hahahahahaha

I am already excited to post my Birthday Celebration. Last September 8 (9pm - Midnight!) I specifically told my mom to make it, really simple. The kind of simplicity I always want to have. Fun yet Simple! I also told her not to come barging in. I want an intimate time with my Closest friends. (Which is also the reason why I invited few people).


To tell you, It was one of the most amazing moments of my life. I mean, I don't want to turn Eighteen yet but I just felt so blessed and happy. Maybe because I was depressed for almost a month before that event. I always went to bed; unsatisfied everyday. September enabled me to bring back myself, I met new friends, learn lots of stuff, accepted failures, most of all I gain lots of love.





Here's what happened during the Celebration of the Death of my Childhood. Hahahaha I was the first person to celebrate her birthday in Black. :)

  

Choosing whom to invite, is the most crucial thing to do. If I can only invite everyone (I will!) But the problem is I want it INTIMATE. My mom also advised me to invite the 20 closest/special friends only! The reason is that she don't want seeing people being awkward with each other (Which is also what I like about mom, she's such a visionary). I also want them Carefree because we already know each other. I don't want my party to look like an acquaintance-awkward party =)))) And so from that, I brought my Craziest Friends! 


I'm happy I didn't make the wrong decision! 


Did I? 


My Celebration was held at Naga Land Hotel, White Bean. 
It was Accidental, I never thought of holding a party there. 
I was planning to hold it at; Red Platter, Champange Garden and Bigg's. (Mom's Suggestions)

Then, There came a point where I was no longer inspired to hold a party. 
The stress in school was already killing me :(


This makes the party, a WHOLE MIRACLE!
A little trivia too: I was the first ever person to celebrate a closed wild party there! Hahaha Epic. 




I also played a video. A part of saying Goodbye to my Childhood years. (It was a rush! Hahahaha)
Before that night I went to school for my P.E. class which was stressful Hahahaha because we had Karate.
Then just after that I immediately made the video (for just an Hour!!!!) *I will share it to you later! 


 When it's time to eat, I chose to seat at the table of my two new close friends; Ate Cam and Ken, siblings! + Alfea (seated right next to me). I want them to feel welcomed ! :D



Say hello to Ate Camae! 


We also had the 'Just-go-with-it' inspired game. Which made us Laugh really hard. Hahahahahahahaha 
Reminiscing those moments, makes me laugh at my seat right now! 

Vain moments 101 :)))) 

The most touching, was the 18 Kisses. Awwwww It was the time when I got to realized how lucky I am to have friends like them. Yes, they are really crazy. Sometimes, they embarrassed me in front of my crush, they usually tease me with names, they laugh at me when I have problem losing weight. Haha But at least they are true. They're always there when you need them. That's why I felt so blessed. Thank youuuu!






Such Sweet Kisses! :")


My Birthday, wouldn't be fun if it's just merely gift-giving, cake-giving, banner-giving, picture-taking.

I want to give forks and ATTACK THE CAKE!!!! Not display it in our house. =))))) 
I want to held a party not to use it as a twitter status for being cool!!!  
I held a party because I want to be happy and not to be popular :))))))




I want them to say: "Picture with Anna" then later, I was already behind them because they are all craving for the lens. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice one bitches! I love youu for that! 




Taken via Instagram
More importantly, I don't want them arguing for what is the best gift for me, because as simple as the thought, It's already amazing!!!!!





I blew my cake at midnight. Accepting that I'm officially Eighteen :)
It might take too long for me to mature, but I'm already trying! I'm not anymore the Baby. I'm already a full-bloom Bunny. Kidding, I'm already a Lady! 


 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
I was so inspired :''''''''''''''''''''''''''''>

Plus, special thanks to my Bestfriend for taking all the Photos and for the Cupcakes she made (I suggest you visit Bratanella Cupcakes on facebook now, it's yummy)! I love you Alec.


I know I know, I'm fat. Hahahahahahaha Forgive me please. 


xx
Your Playboy Bunny! 

P.S. I suggest you listen: How we do by Rita Ora, While reading this Blogpost. Lol