September 7, 2012

Flower Pop Girls

I am  a fan of girls who are not afraid of showing off their own style and who takes effort to dress themselves properly. I love them!!! I mean, I know that we have different styles and that is what makes it more exciting! :D No one is even judging us on how we look like. 


I'm Glad there's A-Fash, (A-Fash stands for Ateneo Fashionistas. A-Fash exists in the goal of uniting the fashionistas in Ateneo de Naga University and share each members’ passion for fashion. This group/community also aims to apply Ateneo’s values through fashion). At first I was really shy to join them, probably because I'm always afraid of talking with fashionable people. (I don't know why?) Hahahahaha


Last Wednesday, we decided to wear Florals! Good for the very Bipolar weather of Forever Spring Philippines! Hahahahaha

Here's what I wore:



 
Of course, I am a bit of in love with the Simple Style and a Pop of Color! :) 
I know my outfit is so Ordinary but honestly I find it really hard to pair the top with a skirt because it's booming with colors and I don't want exactly to be a Christmas Tree or something! I gave this navy blue skirt a try Hahaha Then, there you have it!!!! Plus, I also love the stripes on my skirt! 

(What I love about the Floral blouse is the Unique print of the Abstract Flowers. Notice?)


Forgive me if I'm really getting fat! Too much sweets darlings. God. I wish I could stop this Addiction.
People around me are really getting skinny!!! 

Anyway,


Call me, Trying Hard now! LOL

Old Navy Flat shoes :) 


Ta-da!!!! I'm so loving my Arm Candy Flowers :''''> I have them since Grade Four, 
It Gives me so much luck! A treasure!



Hong-Kong Top | Japan made Skirt | Red Deckese Bag | Roxy Watch




Fighting Crime trying to save the world. The Flower Pop Girls!

I love A-fash they inspire me! :) See how confident they are? Clap Clap!