July 27, 2012

Bed of Dresses ♥


Let's not be bothered about my dramas first haha, I am so excited to share to you this lazy-to-study-in-financial-theory pictures :))) Have I already told you about my love for dresses? So I guess you can now understand why I took pictures of the dresses I am so possessive about (I know it's not that grand) yet believe me I couldn't give them away easily, they are my best friends! Cheers to forever. 

So here they are: 


My Vintage Best friends :)




Don't you just wanna lay down in this bed of dresses? "I wanna lay you down in the bed of ... DRESSES" Ok enough, it's raining cats and dogs now. Hahaha 



Let me first tell you the story behind how I got the idea of reuniting them, I was studying in Practical 1, then I got bored, that's all. Hahahahahahaha This makes me happier :))) Although, I am really enjoying our lessons right now! It's about more and more and more RECEIVABLES $$$$$$$$ Ka-ching! Lol. :) 


So if ever I carry out my own Clothing Line, please remember my name, I'd be making so many dresses and maybe make myself the next Miss Selfridge? (No. It's Miss Ambitious HAHAHAHA) 


End of Story. I still have to study 3 Chapters of my book.