May 6, 2012

It's the Tour! :)

It's seems that the sweeteranna had a peek of what's outside her crib again. 

Let me welcome myself to Legazpi City, Bicol.
Although I've been here for the nth time now :))
I act like I've never been here, well I've really never been here with my NEW friends and classmates :D

Let me share to you a Photo Blog about what happened in the Tour :)




We came at the assembly place before 6a.m. and it was like we were stranded or something upon waiting on our buses. :) Yeah that's what you call Socialite Students :)))))




Fasten your seat-belt guys, this is one heck of a ride :) 

The Trip from Naga City to Legazpi City will just take you 2 hours. So the bus ride was actually some sort of a 'Gossips ride' Stories there and stories here!!!


My Buddy was Tamtam, she's been there for me all summer :) Hi Rosario Fatima :* HAHAHAHA

First Stop: Hoyop-Hoyopan Cave.


It got its name from ‘hoyop’, a Bicolano word for ‘blow’. It’s not that you’ll feel strong winds inside the cave but No joke it’s a little cold there :) 



As we were about to enter the cave, my mind was like: OH GOD! Maybe there's some kind of a Minotaur in there waiting to eat us !!! -_____- 


Then here comes my fellow commoners soon to be fed to the Minotaur :))))


But it was actually fun inside, we have seen different Formations, one of my favorite was the Dip Hand, which they believe is miraculous.


Here it was.


Then after that haggard touring inside the cave, glad we came out alive! Hahaha Cheers <3

2nd Stop: Lunch at Embarcadero De Legazpi



 It was a rush Lunch, because we were just given 1 hour to eat. Satisfied because I'm used to eating fast, one of my advantages Hahahahaha


Then had a Mini-Photography shoot :)))

3rd Stop: The Freedom Park or also known as the PeƱaranda Park Legazpi City.
In the Old Albay District of Legazpi City is a plaza dedicated to the first Governor of Albay, Jose Ma. PeƱaranda who served from 1834-1840






In the Park, I met my missing Siblings =)))


4th Stop: The Daraga Church



With an Outstanding View like this: (Huh. Like a Boss) 


And our own Vain-ing moments.

 5th Stop: The Cagsawa Ruins

the remnants of an 18th century Franciscan Church, the Cagsawa church, built in 1724 and destroyed by the 1814 eruption of the Mayon Volcano.


I've been here for how many times now, but I can't just resist taking pictures again. Hahaha




Around the Corner, You'd also see some Novelty Shops.

I told my friend Elaine who were with us that: "These Bags are movements for the innovation of the Philippine Fashion Industry" She just laughed. Well they're really Cool, you can just see the Quality without having the Big Brands like from London. The Style were also visionaries.

See?


The Blogger worthy Hats :)




6th Stop: The Lignon Hill 

I went here last year, never thought I'll be coming back after a Year hahaha :) Happy Anniv Blog!


But the difference is that, we went up there with a Car last year, while this time we went up the Hill, walking. It was terribly joyful (If there's such description) I loss some Pounds. Thanks to Fit and Right. HAHAHAHA



After the 20 minutes of walking, it was WORTH IT. The view was Breathtakingly Beautiful.


It's more beautiful at night. Good Timing!


Then we bid goodbye and went home. "That's a WRAP everybody!"


 The Bus ride on the way home, was extreme! We went talking forever :)))) HAHAHAHA
Ohh Bonding <3


Since the day was Hotter than ever although we were in an Air-conditioned bus, or Hell-bus or whatever, I have still managed to laugh out loud with all my gums :)) It's the best part you know; The Bus ride, all those talking plus the new learning from every stop.

I realized, this was a really worthwhile and happy summer class! *Lucky Me :)
Kudos. Bon Voyage.



For More Details please also view the blog of my Dear Friend Malou Laurel http://spellhappiness.blogspot.com/2012/05/yo-history-tour.html :) <3