May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers' Day

I want to make this short :)

This WAS my mom
before she ever made the Girly Trio.
I know now, where I got my love for long skirts and dresses. Booyeah!


 

 Does this haircut really looks Familiar? Yaaaaah Hahahahaha (Scroll Down)

Maybe because it was inspired by this:
 Hoooola Menn!!!!

Someone got a favorite: 
Sorry Sisterrrrr!!!! Hahahahaha

No Honestly, the First one is the FAVORITE!


BUT, I should be the FAVORITE!!!!
The most behaved - Check
Not a Party Girl - Check
Comes home early - Check
Not an impulse Shopaholic - Check
Not addicted with watches - Check
Not 'So' addicted with Shopping - Check
Good at Math - (skip)
Achiever? - (skip)

THE PRETTIEST - CHECK CHECK CHECK!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA 


Oh well, HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY 
MOMMY CARMEN :)

From these Three Gorgeous Brats:

PLUS from this Little Brat too :)))) Hahahaha 


WE HAVE THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD!!!!
Stay Lookbooking Good :)


To all best Moms, may you also have your sweetest day ever!