March 28, 2012

View my faves :)

Hello there, It's been a while since my blog was under construction, and it's still is (I am putting watermarks from my pictures waaaay back, and I am also fixing things here!) Anyway, a lot of my friends have been asking me about how I came up with my blog design and my inspirations plus I would also like to insert my very supportive friends who keeps on flattering me about my blog (which is hard for me to believe because this is a One-wreck-blog)

I would like to share to you my top 10 most loved blogs and I keep on reading them everyday, they always inspire me to blog more. 

Here they are:


The blog of Bianca Gonzales, pushed me to join blogger than any other blogging sites :) She's my most favorite blogger! apart from that she also started blogging when she was in college. 



The Blog of Camille Co, she is my new love by the way, she inspires me to do fashion blogs, Her mix of different styles and colors, I love it!  A true it-girl, not just by her striking way of dressing up but also her brains, I always admire pretty people with brains (Sometimes, it makes me jealous) Haha. Camille Co's blog really is a wonderful trend setter, I also would like to have one!



The Blog of Anne and Nikki, The Cute twins from University of the Philippines. They're just so lovable and cute. What is so inspiring about them is their way of smiling :) Plus you can copy their style, it's wearable!



The Blog of Andy Torres, Again if you're looking outfits that is just so fabulous or just wanna be an awesome chic who wants to nail the streets! Click that site from Amsterdam and you'll know what I am talking about!



You want to learn sewing handicrafts? Or just wanna learn the basics of fashion. Visit the site. It inspires me to do home projects too :) 



Another Fashion blog but what is really good about Danika's blog is her Blog Design. It's so coooool :) It Inspires me to use adobe illustration more often. Hahaha (I wish I know how)



What do you expect? It's a fashion blog again but take note, this blog was created by a Fine Arts major student :) Amazing right? Ever since I was a Kid. I really wanted to study fine arts but I don't know what happened to me, maybe because It was really not for me. besides I think I don't have enough talent to qualify, yet there's this blog who made me believe that I can if I will.



Jenni Epperson, from the name itself, It's a Blow! Everything you need is there from Fashion to Personal Problems :) It's a bombshell package. She was the reason, Why I wanted to make my blog as a Lifestyle blog. There's always a big advantage to have it as a package because it can cater to everyone. Check it out for yourself, it's always breathtaking!



Having difficulty with gifts? or Surprises? or give-aways? Da-da! It's not anymore that difficult because this blog, will help you achieve the excellent give aways ever! (I got the Surprise Idea for my friend here)



The reason why it's one of my favorites because the girl blogger there is so Pretty :""""> Hahahaha I can't take my eyes off her. The style and design of the blog is pretty too.  


And that's it!!! It's a wrap. :)
I hope you read them all, This I promise: they're all cool!