January 22, 2012

Your Drugs


So basically, I failed my goal these Midterms, I lost my mind. Hahaha but after thinking about it for a while, I think maybe I really have to move on now, I think it’s hard to accept millions of mistakes, imperfections and some other insecurities in my life, But it’s still a Life worth living. My Life. I don’t know. I am moving on with my insecure attitudes, where my only exhaustion is my blog, where I always compare myself with others, I think moving on with these bad habits is part of loving ourselves. I am ready to ‘TRY’ to move forward.

I don’t know why I am sharing these to all my readers, but I think most of us is in need of self help. Have troubles in math? Not passing good college university? Not being an honor student since birth? Never had the chance to taste the warmth of an alcoholic beverage by the socialites? Being in love with the one who doesn’t know you? You think you aren’t pretty or Good Enough? Etc. I think most of these are our problems. I will say: MOVE ON!

I think that, what we need to do is focus on what will make us the best not just better, what is our purpose? what should be done?  how will it help others? To tell you, I am really such a sucker with the Grammar and I am a little dyslexic when it comes to spelling words with double letters, I can’t even spell ‘Twitter’ and ‘Scanner’ but I can spell prostitution and spygmomanometer, and I wasn’t an honor student in the Lime light, I wasn’t in the Honors’ Class =))) Why am I telling you this? It’s because I want to show you what Life is, what is in this word that makes it beautiful, not because you are Perfect.

People see us with what we are, with what we achieved, with what status in life we have, with what our family name is, with what makes us on the top. I think this is the reason why people are so depressed when they can’t get what they’ve always wanted because they are busy searching for the answers for the: ‘WHATs’ not with ‘WHO’ and ‘WHY’

I honestly loved accounting, but I had a hard time studying for it because there weren’t days when I don't regret my very first biggest failure in life, I hate it. When I was a kid there were talents I never knew I can do in college like: writing, solving and sketching  because in elementary, I am the ‘wrong grammar girl, the ‘math remedial student’ and ‘trying hard artist’ I gave up all of these in highschool in exchange for social ladder, to be one of the mean girls, to be one of the tribal party girls, to be what I am not created for, I remember those times when  all my philosophies in life was trashed, because it’s uncool.

Those were parcel of the stories in my exhausted and epic failure life. But then while writing all these past experiences, I realized how far I am now. Not because I am expert in math and writing now, but because I am ready to make another way for another chapter in my life. I will start this not with a promise, but I want to start this chapter by TRYING. I’ll try helping others not to compete with them, by being more compassionate, more friendly, more simple, less insecurities and lastly being the best person I can be without impressing anyone. Duhhhh? We are all prince and princesses, even when we really sucked in debate, sucked in math, sucked in animation, sucked in everything we think we weren’t good at, sucked with LIFE. Let’s all call ourselves losers, retakers, fat and ugly. But that doesn’t mean you have to give up easily. Stay Strong even if it’s really hard, step by step, we can!


Let all these experiences be an inspiration to others. Make this the best Stimulant to your Depressed Life <3