January 27, 2012

I'm a Certified BDJ Girl!

In College, there are lot of things to do, and the frequent advice for us to cope up with these things is to have your very own power planner which will suite your style and organizing capabilities!

Mine is the Belle De Jour Planner



I already got my BDJ planner and I am really excited to use it :)






Don't mind my haggard-looking face. 
I just love the Artistic Designs of Belle De Jour, every pages have inspirational quotes, which will help me to cope up every week, and of course to help me achieve being the 'It' Girl material.

Guess who painted this. Hahahaha I painted it. Sssshhh! It's a disaster really. I pasted it on my planner to remind me of being stylish everyday. I am so going to nail the fashion world soon (Lol) It's not bad to dream though. 


I also love the discount coupons, another reason to save money and shop! Loving the aura it gives, I just feel so beautiful. Thank you for the Team! 




I am not able to write at my letter to self page yet. I still don't know what to say @____@ help me. please! My mind is blank!


 Yay! This is my favorite page, I hope I can use this page for 2012


The Front Cover. They said the color Pink means empowerment. I really do hope this planner will empower me to stay sweeter, stronger and be the best I can be. I loooooved it.


"Continue to be empowered,everyone should be even without a planner."


Fully in Love and Happy, Anna :)