August 30, 2011

Happiness comes from the best of friends.

It was August 29, 2011 when one of the very best days of my life happened. It was an Ordinary Day, Yes. But what is special about it is the High Freight Charges I have experienced because of the different people I have seen this day, from the different parts of Naga City. =)))))

Let me show you my Schedule:

8:00 am to 12:00nn – Donna Santy’s Residence with the greatest love life I have: The Isabelina Debating Circle. I have to be with them for training.

12:00nn to 1:30pm – I went to lunch with my Quasi-Brother, because we have this deal in midterm exams.

1:30pm to 2:00pm – I went to National Bookstore to meet my High school friends, wherein I saw Jeline. I was so happy to see Taylor Swift at SM city Naga. HAHAHAHA
2:00pm to 3:00pm – Aprille, Alyssa and I went to Coldshack for Cold treats.
3:00pm to 5:30pm – We went to Ecopark to meet some of my highschool friends. We had our nature trekking, with matching pictorials and jump shots. I was also happy to experienced playing the swing again, since I was a varsity back in elementary. HAHAHAHA. We had a game of tag too in the Labyrinth with the real Minotaur which is I don’t know if they’re really my friends (Just Kidding, ha-ha) It was actually an amazing maze, it was like Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire came to life. . It was like all my school dilemmas are gone and I am ready to conquer the world again.
 

5:30pm to 7:30pm – Had a Crush hunting and a Walk-talk with Ate Avytte in SM city Naga and Naga City Terminal. Just like the old times :)

When I got home, my wallet was empty because I had one of the most expensive days. I am tired but my heart was recharged to begin with an Energetic week. I realized, Happiness comes not from what place you have been, but it comes from whom you were with. Happiness comes if you have the best of friends. I thank you for the day everyone.