May 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Momsy!


      

Mom,

Happy Birthday!!! Thank you for your 57th year of existence in this world. You are the best mom ate hershey, ate teresa and I could ever have. Thank you for always believing in me though the truth is I'm not really the smartest among the three (HAHAHA at least I am the prettiest lol jk). Thank you for always being selfless, for letting me experience some finer things in life even if I know it entails a great deal of sacrifice. For never scolding me, even if I go home super late at night (although infuriated for not answering your calls hahahaha) and for staying up late with me at times when I needed to write or study for exams (frankly, sometimes I'm just watching my favorite series haha sorry mom). I'd always thank God for giving you as my mother. I wouldn't become the person I am today if not because of you. You inspire me to be humble, loving, open-minded and a little crazy at times. There are so much more to say, but I would like to shorten it out by saying, "Mom, please stop using my facebook account" Hahaha I wouldn't make it longer and cheesier as I am already going out for the enrollment at this early hour of the day. Again, Happy Birthday!!!! May you have more birthdays to come. It's not everyday that I always get to tell you how much I value you. I love you momsy! 


From your prettiest daughter ever,
Pat