January 9, 2014

Snicker-doodling

"New year brings new beginnings and a lot of surprises!" I couldn't agree more. Just as I was beginning to write a new chapter, there were already a lot of good things coming my way; events, presents, a whole new set of laughs and as well as new goals to reach. Last week, I made it a point to at least read all the books of David Levithan for the whole year. I also hope to pursue the love of poetry and painting. Ahhhh! This year seems to be a lot more exciting, did I mention I am a "bueno" this year according to my family's feng-sui? Yes. I feel like this year will be the year for trying out new things, embracing the arts and improving. (I wish it includes improving my grammar okay lol).

It was also a good thing, to start my year with someone special, dropping by our house just to give me her best product yet. My Bestfriend's Cupcakery is one of my most favorite cupcakeries in the whole world (Okaaaay I am exaggerating my love for my bff but that doesn't make my statement any less true). The Bratanella Cupcakes once again inspired me. I am always inspired by her cupcakes. However, this time it wasn't a cupcake, it was a cinnamon cookie-cupcake. Oh my! I thought I would never find another love after tasting her Carrot Cupcake. 



How nice would it be to start the year with these goodies? AHHHHHHHHHH.





It comes in a pretty packaging too! :') You just found the perfect Valentine's gift. You're Welcome.



Before opening my jar, I made sure to take a lot of photos. My Jar is vain. 



They were really delicious. Trust me. I wouldn't be wasting my time writing this blogpost if they weren't.



I also tried putting Speculoos Cookie butter on top. IT TASTES LIKE HEAVEN! I feel like it's new year everyday hahahahahaha 



So instead of reading my rants here, why not try it for yourself? I hope it will also inspire you to reach your goals for this year, try something new! Be closer to the blues, browns and greens of this year. I don't know how to put it in words, but this new product is something that you would really crave while reading a good poetry book. Enjoy Snicker-doodling! 


Be Better this 2014! 


Don't waste any minute. Order now at the Bratanella Cupcake.