December 10, 2013

13.) Describe a good December memory

I have had so many good December memories, that I already find it so hard to choose. But, the one memory I could always think about was Christmas 2006. Because of this Picture




Haha! I could still remember the sound of our laughters because my Dad doesn't know how to use the Digi-Cam and he started clicking and clicking which ended-up looking like the image above Hahahahahahaha. Whenever I see that picture, I am always reminded how blessed I am to have such a happy family. <3 

Did I also mention, how as a Kid I've always loved December because of the Dressing up part during Christmas Parties (see image below)? 


Our take on Christmas Dresses Hahahahahahahaha 


Hope you could see my smile while writing this, I really can't contain my happiness upon seeing these pictures. They bring back so many stories and memories, which I am guessing will not even fit in this Blog post. There are toooooooo many and It would be a shame if I have already forgotten some of it ---- they are always magnificent (Not perfect but Magnificent). I will not anymore tell you all the details because it's already midnight and It would take too long to deal with all my dramas lol. Hence, I will just sum it up by saying; "Every December brings a whole new story." I hope your December 2013 brings you another Good One!