July 18, 2013

Going Carrie



This was the Outfit I wore during our Kirisikisan, Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants acquaintance party. Wherein the theme was: "Dance your denim away', funky town fever!". Since I'm no fashion critic, I can really say, that the people in the party were so creative with expressing the theme.

Before I proceed, I apologize for a low quality picture, I don't have a proper camera at the moment, so I just told my friend, din-din, to take 2 whole body pictures of me, therefore I'm the Man! Hahaha what a nice way to take outfit shots =)))) Hello? It's better than never.




Anyway, let's head on to my outfit, so mine was quite simple. When I first heard about the word "Retro Denim", apparently I didn't really recognize the word denim in connection with retro; I've always been a fan of 1980s fashion, so I kinda incorporate it with Carrie Bradshaw in the Carrie Diaries. At first, I thought of wearing a dress with large petticoat, but nay, I might be over-dressed for the event hahahahaha I'm also no-Sarah Jessica Parker =)))) So what I did was to wear something like casual clothes from the 80s, they have usually High-waisted skirts/shorts, Empire dresses, Neon Tights and Sweatshirts, Hanging Tees, Exaggerated Hairstyle, Knitwear. Since, I didn't really have enough time to buy new clothes. Thus, I just decided to use my clothes available in my closet. I honestly wore these clothes separately quite a lot at different times. 

So there you have it! Sebastian, I'm your new Girlfriend :''''''''''''''''''''''''''''>

I can already imagine him saying, "Hi Pretty!" with this face:


And I'm like, "Yes, Sebastian?" (See Picture below) 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
lol I'm just kidding guys.


Hairband bow: Dress than Mess by Lois Esguerra, 
Dress: Forever 21 
Sweatshirt: Urban Outfitters 
Shoes: hand me downs from Lola :)


My Inspiration was actually this: 

Forgive me if I'm already becoming fashion-expert-wanna-be hahaha
What can I say? I just really love the fashion of Carrie! :) 

That ends my love story. Hahahahahah kidding it never ends!

Forever Loving, Anna


P.S. Big thanks to din-din for my photos! :)
P.P.S. I'm going to blog about the party in a separate post, I'm just waiting for the pictures to be sent!