January 9, 2013

This 2013


Started the first week without blogging (A round of applause please. Not) The reason is that I had a difficulty finding the right tool/equipment to post a new blogpost, my computer suffered from a major breakdown, so the whole world must wait before I can have a new blog post again (Ha-ha!).  Anyway, Thesweeteranna is just starting her year now. (Bring in the fireworks girls!)




I don't have a specific list  of my ''New Year's Resolutions" it might cause some changes overtime which really happens all the time hahahaha; However, there are some things I'm really excited about this year;



1.) I am excited about the coming summer eeeeek! Manila, Manila xoxo. Let's get Beach-y

2.) My sister's Law School Graduation (I'm a Half Proud sister and Half Grieving Sister. Hahahaha) 

3.) The 20 books to read this year. (I'm starting to save money now) ---Meaning: More "John Green,         
     Charles Dickens and Suzanne Collins" morning for me. 

4.) Dates with ze friends.

5.) More Fashionable moments! (Kidding. Kidding. No Kidding) 


The following list is not really a 'Resolution' rather I call it the mission positive


6.) The mission to bring personal things in order - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

7.) The mission to be 'happy' even in the most depressing days. < True. So True

8.) Self redecoration (Huh?) 

9.) More walks than talks ;) 

10.) Reach the highest level of sweetness!



I may not have a really perfect 2013, I might fail some subjects or be in a lot of troubles (God. Hopefully not) but I'm still going to do something about it just to make it one of the best years, and this I honestly swear. 


Love, Anna ♠