August 31, 2012

If I could end this

I am really not in the mood to do things right now and not even yesterday or the day before yesterday and so on. I am terribly lazy. Slacking off things. I don't even have new blog posts to share because I don't know what to say. I am seriously losing myself!!! I just find it hard to focus on what I have to do, I mean there are these things that keep on bothering me right now, like my Birthday Bash, College, Grades and Teachers. 

August have been a roller coaster ride for me, It's been tough! Really tough! And because it's ending. I wish all these sadness I feel right now, will end as well. I am off to Happiness and More sweetness this coming September (most especially, because it's my birth month). God. I don't want to turn 18 yet :(((( 


Love, 
Anna


P.S. If you are really getting bored with my blog, I'm sorry. Ahhhhhh I'm so sad, I wanna cry.