June 22, 2012

Be motivated :)

I can no longer live this way. Since, I will be coping up with my studies :( Although, I'm enjoying our lessons right now because it seems that everyday we have puzzles to unveil but I also need to stay away from being lax (If I want to have a relax life after college!) Hahahaha I love finance like how my sisters love it and because I love it too, like fashion. I also need to make a statement! I am trying my best to achieve President's Lister this semester (although, I think it's really really really impossible. But who knows? Everyone Can if we just believe and pray to God)

So with regards to my fashion diary, I think I will delay it for a week hence, I have to study in my Practical 1 :))) At least an 84% rating!!!! *Crossing Fingers* I will also be volunteering as a Digital Arts' writer in the "Legacy" Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants' (J.P.I.A) paper. An added business for me :( I am really now a Full-time College Girly. (Demanding Course!)

Studies first.


To ∞ and beyond! 

Bye for now, Love and Fashyown! Hello to Financial Accounting! 

I'll be back on 


Good Luck with our studies! I'll pray for you!


Love, 
Anna