May 31, 2012

Oh Bench, Impalpable!

I'm having goosebumps while writing this, I'm just so excited to share to you my first ever experience of the Philippine Fashion Week :) Oh how I love fashion. Wondering how we got tickets? Well, we got it from shopping! The Shopping Cancer is not a deadly disease after all. Hahaha





This is a photo story blog: (Please be entertained haha)

These are just fractions of the uber photos we had 
(All photos weren't even posted completely on facebook, but anyway)

The Bench Impalpable Fashion Show, By Michael Cinco:

We got our invitations at Power plant Mall, Rockwell Center :) It was a bomb!!! It was the greatest luck of all, promise.


And Tada!!!! That's the start of my red carpet pose! :))))) Hahahahahaha





It was the right show for us, since my sister and I were looking for debut inspiration, I'll be having my debut on September guys. And among all those garments, my favorite was the image above. Pretty right? I have thinking bubbles again. Haha Upon seeing those gowns, I could barely know which one to choose, Michael Cinco is the best! Every details of his garments is awesome!


Good thing we were on the Third Row :)


We also had the chance to see Allison and Dominique in Person. Ohhhhh I love them!
I couldn't believe I was able to meet the person in my phone wallpaper =)))))))




My sister and I truly had a great time, Truly impalpable!


Posing like my feet didn't hurt :))))) Hahahahahahaha




Mother Father, Underwater :))) Remember the swing? 


We brought 2 Cameras :) Just to make sure everyone gets a photo! (I just hated that bag, I wish there'd be a chic bag for DSLRs they are quite inconvenient to bring, most especially if you are wearing formal attires Gaaah)


We also met the Enciso Sisters :) Adopt me guys! Hahaha they are both pretty right? :"""">


I'd love my sister for this for this stolen shot :)


I hate to tell you this but this isn't the end! Haha


This is the whole Collection, shot by Mega Magazine :)