April 4, 2012

Sacrifices and Happiness



I don’t know where to start, and please forgive me if I have wrong grammars on the way. I wrote this while sitting in front of my big desktop, during Lenten season at my Grandma’s house (Hahaha too much of info) Anyway, There are really times when all I think about was how to be like Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly. They were Classy girls, they’re intelligent, and they’re almost perfect girls. Every day I question myself; why can’t I be classy like her? When all I am; is this weird looking fat girl, walking around a small city with her slippers and tee, and no one ever dared to take a picture of me as a best dressed or something (I know everyone dreams of having a name in this world too, just like me) 

While contemplating on this issue, to tell you I really don’t know the answer to every simple question I make, but this might be a better answer to all of my sudden questions.

Sometimes, people do overreact to things, making them a little bit of a wanna-be, there’re types of people who are afraid to be over shadowed, people who are afraid to lose someone I guess, so they’re willing to fight for it whatever it takes, they’re also people who think they’re cool and so they push themselves to be an Icon, there are these people whom I envied a lot because they’re skinny, they’re models, they’re sweet looking girls, they’re freaking smart girls. When all I am ‘you know’, a Nobody who made a blog out of a crap.

So while completely thinking what to say, I’ve realized they’re all just ‘whatever’ things that hinders us to be who we are. I mean, I recently discovered that I get a little too insecure when I fail exams or when I am in a party and I am not the best dressed girl or I am in a mall and I’m wearing my house-clothes (how was that baby?) But I believe that most of us are just so busy thinking what other people thinks of us. (The sweeteranna word of the day: Think). All of us forgets the real thing; Why not focus on what makes us really happy? Focus on what makes us comfortable? Because when we do something that makes us happy, we will not anymore fight hard for our dreams, they will come running after us. Let's give ourselves a little break of the things that makes us insecure, and stay put to what really drives us  rocket high. All these words, I learned them from Audrey Hepburn (I guess, it's not really bad admiring people but we always have to be reminded that admiration differs from being insecure) <3

To be honest, I wrote this because I am kind of getting fat this summer and people around me are telling me to act like a lady. (Oh my God, people. I just wish you knew that I really wanted to move and learn to act as a lady as quickly as possible but being this bubbly girl who laughs loud with all her heart, is what makes me happy). AND ICE CREAMS, really makes me happy. (What can I do about that? -_______-)

Plus, it’s Holy week. I think we need to pray for a while and contemplate with our own issues, instead of being stressed with things that doesn’t really matter. J Jesus sacrificed for us to show us that in sufferings it's not always about pain, while Jesus is suffering he was happy to save us, he delivered all the outcomes, just so he can save the humankind, that's why he became an Icon. (The Biggest One).