March 4, 2012

Trials in Detachable!

Hi everyone! Even though I am really rushing things with my Last Requirements in school, I still managed to create my very first detachable collar (Hahahaha. What a responsible little kiddo) It's really ugly! =))) I don't have the right pattern and it's handmade so the stitches weren't polished and clean. 
Oh anyway, Good luck with your comments! hahaha


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA =))))))))))




Presenting my very first Detachable Collar! :))) yey!



I also created a bow out of the scraps!



Presenting the Mess after my Handmade Project! Lol!


And Although I was really Haggard. I was able to pose and be vain. Again.

Anyway, this is just a trial, I will be making better collars! 
I promise to study basic stitching! ;)

please comment on my twitter account :) ty!