March 17, 2012

Season of Graduates

Incredible how time flies so quickly, you can't barely see it. I could still remember being a High school girl with nothing to worry about but my prom dress. I'd still remember those moments whenever the song 'Teenage Dream' is being played. Amazing, how each one of us has a story behind our white academic gowns and caps, I guess the ending of Academic Years will always be special and memorable.

I will give myself  a little flashback of my Graduation through pictures. (Forgive me for being nostalgic)





Upon seeing this old happy moment, Apart of me is saying something like: "What happened to you in college?" because I HAVE been the talkative, most irrelevant haggard looking girl, who WAS never scared to show off her fairy-tales. Then, I changed a lot.

I hope The Graduates of this year, would wisely choose the path they're going to make. 

Three good pieces of advice: Love what you are doing, never give up and aim high! :)