January 11, 2012

True Beauty doesn't undergo Judgment


               The first week of the new year wasn't as good to me as what I expected it to be, I wasn’t able to go to school at the first day of classes because I was sick, I had my throat infection, which made my face looked big, fat and ugly (Hahaha) I was in extreme condition. At those moments, I wasn't ready to face people, to face my friends because I was afraid they will judge based on how I look. Yes, I was really in pain and I only comfort myself by watching Gossip Girl.

                But Although, I started the year with my ugly face, with my missing brains (If I have) I started the Year full of mistakes. I realized, it is in the imperfections that makes us beautiful. Imagine the people suffering from Leprosy, Disabilities, Dyslexia and other illnesses that they tend to hide from people and run from the reality. They never had the chance to take a part in this world, because everyone will judge them based on their shortcomings.

                 The Sweetest thing I felt when I was sick, was missing my own face. I don’t have a Beauty-Queen kind of face, but when my whole face was swelling, I just missed what I was made of, I miss my natural chinky fat face L and that was the time I realized, how bad it is to lose ones real face. I felt really really really bad. And I thought of others who feels more than I do, Those Sick People who doesn’t even have the time to think of Fashion and Gossip Girl. That is when I realized that to be beautiful is not merely by our looks but on what makes our looks.

                   We are all blinded by Standards and First Impressions. By Judgemental freaks, by everything that the society wants us to be. Never really knowing what is True Beauty. I am not a Beauty Queen, I am not a Beauty Expert. I am a girl with a swelling face and an average school ranking. But when I was looking at the mirror, I saw myself as something else, I saw myself as a great person, I saw myself as a person to inspire others. Even with sickness, I know I am beautiful.

                   This is who we are, everyone of us is beautiful and everyone have dreams, everyone have their own mirror which when we look at ourselves in that mirror, it is the only time when we knew we are beautiful. And Everyone needs to respect that.

                    Don’t worry if people tells you: Ugly and Fat. Don’t worry if people sings: “DO RE MI FA SO LANDI MO” to you, because when people tells you these things, they end up being worse than you. Being beautiful is not seeing faults from others, it is seeing them in your own mirror. Before you Judge others, think. That is True Beauty.







This Blog Post is for my friend, Ate Krystel for the rocks someone threw. "Judgments have been the Problem of many people even Mary Magdalene, but look where she is" :)